Work with us
Become a Guest Contributor
Are you passionate about travel and have a way with words? We invite you to become a guest contributor to our website, 2hottravellers! We are always looking for talented writers and avid travellers who can share their unique perspectives and experiences with our audience.
As a guest contributor, you will have the opportunity to showcase your writing skills, share your travel stories, and connect with a community of fellow travellers. We welcome authentic and engaging content that covers a wide range of topics, from budget travel and adventure activities to food and culture.
Not only will you have the chance to see your work published on our website, but you will also have access to our growing network of readers and followers. Imagine the impact your words could have on inspiring others to explore the world and live their best life.
We value our guest contributors and are committed to providing a platform that celebrates diversity, creativity, and authenticity. We offer support and guidance throughout the writing process and ensure your work is promoted and shared with the right audience.
So, what are you waiting for? Take the first step towards becoming a guest contributor to 2hottravellers and share your love for travel with the world. Contact us today to learn more about our submission guidelines and how you can get started.
We can’t wait to hear from you!
Share their top-notch expertise and strategies with our readers! Simply fill out the form below with your brilliant ideas and topics that you’re itching to write about.
- The written content must be unique and unpublished. We only want original content in our blog library. These original articles and blogs have not been published anywhere (including your own website).
- Each blog item should be between 850 and 1500 words long.
- Be instructive and informative rather than sales-y. There will be no sales-y blogs approved. The tone of the content should be encouraging and supportive to our readers.
- Please include an SEO-friendly headline with your blog submission.
- Please double-check your work for grammar, punctuation, and correct terminology before submitting it.
- 2hottravellers will examine all articles before they are published. Edits can be made to suit your needs. Articles may be rejected if they do not adhere to the rules.
- Please provide an article in the form of a Word document, along with a HI-RES photo and only a 120-word bio. (If more than 120 words are provided, the memoir may be summarised for the website).
- The author’s name will be listed on the blog. A link to the author’s website is authorised.
- Once published, the writers/bloggers should promote the articles on social media channels to increase reach.